- Handmade Necklace
- Real Cowrie Shells
- Silk String
- Choker Design
Puka shell necklaces have swiftly emerged as the coveted accessory of the season, capturing the essence of carefree coastal living and infusing it with a touch of refined elegance. With their dainty yet striking presence, these timeless pieces evoke a sense of sun-drenched days and barefoot wanderings along sandy shores. The smooth, ivory-white shells, meticulously handpicked and strung together, create an exquisite symphony of nature's artistry.
Orders are shipped with DPD and are estimated to arrive between 3-5 working days after placing your order, depending on the destination country.
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
Orders received before 3pm will be processed that day, and orders received after 4pm, will be processed the following day.
All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery Options - UK Mainland and Ireland
- Standard Delivery: £3.99 - deliveries take 3-5 working days.
- Next Day Delivery: £4.99 - orders must be placed before 3pm Monday -Thursday.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Isle of White: £8.99 - deliveries take 3-5 working days.
- Please note, Customs require residents of Northern Ireland to provide a National Insurance number and residents of the Republic of Ireland to provide a PPS number. This is a Customs requirement and is mandatory to ensure shipping.
Delivery Options - Rest of the World
- Europe: £10.99 - deliveries take approximately 7 working days.
- Rest of the World - costs are calculated at checkout.
- Please note, Customs may add additional charges to deliveries dispatched internationally.
We currently deliver to the following Mainland European countries, Belgium, Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
We hope you are satisfied with all of your purchases, however, if you need to return an item, you can do so within 14 days from the date your purchase was dispatched.
Please click here to view our full Returns Policy.