- Edit Collection
- Jersey Fabric
- Asymmetric Hem
- Raw Hem detailing
- Storm, Grey
Asymmetric jersey t-shirts are the latest fashion trend that is taking the fashion world by storm. These shirts have an asymmetrical hemline that is longer on one side and shorter on the other, creating a flattering and dynamic silhouette. The jersey material provides a soft and comfortable feel, making these shirts perfect for everyday wear. Asymmetric jersey t-shirts can be dressed up or down, making them versatile enough for any occasion. Pair them with high-waisted jeans and sneakers for a casual day out, or dress them up with a pencil skirt and heels for a night out on the town.
One Size Fitting UK 10 - 24
Pit to Pit - Approx 40"
Wearing Length - Approx 29"
Fabric Content - 100% Cotton
Brand - Made in Italy
Model - Elle, Height 5'7", Size UK 10
* Please note due to the unique garment-dyeing process of Made in Italy Clothing, the washes, colours, and tones may vary. Wash first separately then always wash matching pieces together to age together beautifully. Allow colour differences for lighting and your screen monitor settings.
Orders are shipped with DPD and are estimated to arrive between 3-5 working days after placing your order, depending on the destination country.
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
Orders received before 3pm will be processed that day, and orders received after 4pm, will be processed the following day.
All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery Options - UK Mainland and Ireland
- Standard Delivery: £3.99 - deliveries take 3-5 working days.
- Next Day Delivery: £4.99 - orders must be placed before 3pm Monday -Thursday.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Isle of White: £8.99 - deliveries take 3-5 working days.
- Please note, Customs require residents of Northern Ireland to provide a National Insurance number and residents of the Republic of Ireland to provide a PPS number. This is a Customs requirement and is mandatory to ensure shipping.
Delivery Options - Rest of the World
- Europe: £10.99 - deliveries take approximately 7 working days.
- Rest of the World - costs are calculated at checkout.
- Please note, Customs may add additional charges to deliveries dispatched internationally.
We currently deliver to the following Mainland European countries, Belgium, Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
We hope you are satisfied with all of your purchases, however, if you need to return an item, you can do so within 14 days from the date your purchase was dispatched.
Please click here to view our full Returns Policy.