HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- All returns must be processed via our Returns Portal, which can be found on our website, or you they will not be eligible to return. They will need their email address and order ID to log into the Returns Portal. Alternatively, CLICK HERE
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date the order has been received by the customer.
- IMPORTANT, the original invoice must be enclosed, or a copy, for us to identify the return parcel, when received. An additional copy of the invoice can be printed, within the Returns Portal.
- Item(s) must be repacked in a sealed bag, with the original tags attached.
- Please use the returns address label, provided on the invoice. Please note this is not a prepaid label.
- Ideally, we advise customers to use a tracked service for returns, as we will not be held liable for any missing parcels. Please obtain and retain proof of postage.
WHERE DO I RETURN?
Laundry b Online
Laundry b at The Barns
Please ensure the return has been completed on our Returns Portal and email confirmation of this step has been received, before returning the parcel.
Any returns received not following the above procedure, will be rejected.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Items must be returned within 14 days of the date the order has been received by the customer. Any returns returned after this period will be rejected and a refund will not be processed.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Customers are responsible for any return postage costs. Please ensure proof of postage is retained.
If local to our showroom, 'The Barns’, items can be returned there, within the 14 day return period. Please note the returns process on the Returns Portal, must still be completed for the refund process to be started. Any items returned to The Barns, without first completing the Returns Portal, will not be eligible for a refund.
Returns Portal, please CLICK HERE
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
The status of an order can be checked, by using the Track Order option on our website. Alternatively, CLICK HERE
As soon as we receive the return, email confirmation will be sent. A second, SEPARATE email will then be sent, once your refund has been processed. All refunds will be refunded via the original payment method.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY REFUND?
We aim to swiftly process refunds, but on occasion it may take up to 14 days, from the date the return is received. If after this period, please contact Customer Care with details of the proof of postage, so we can investigate further.
Please note, it can take 3-5 working days for the refund payment to show in a bank account, depending on the bank.
If a faulty item is received, please email us with name, order number and details of the fault, invoice details, and attach a clear photo of the fault - firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we acknowledge the email, please return the item, following the same procedure as stated in "How do I return an item".
Once received, we will examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund is due, within a reasonable period of time. We will cover return costs of faulty items, of up to £3.70 per package.
Please ensure faulty items are returned separately to other items.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
An exchange service is not available. Please return the item using our normal returns process and repurchase the correct item.
PLEASE BE ADVISED
Items must be unworn and unwashed. Shoes must be tried on indoors. Pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons. Items must have all original tags attached.